Cancellations & Changes
- A reservation cancellation made prior to May 31st 2023, will have 75% of your deposit returned. (Fair Havens maintains 25% as an administrative fee for all cancellations).
- A cancellation made on or following June 1st 2023 will result in a 100% forfeit of the deposit to Fair Havens.
- A partial week cancellation/reduction prior to May 31st 2023 will incur no expenses, but partial week cancellations/reductions made on or after June 1st 2023 will result in a 25% administrative fee up to a maximum of 75% of your deposit to be forfeited to Fair Havens.
- All changes must be made more than 21 days prior to arrival. NO reduction in fees will be given for revisions including, but not limited to: late arrival, interrupted stay, early departure or number of guests.
- A booking deposit can be transferred to a different reservation (of equal or greater final value) within 30 days following the original booking.
- A deposit can NOT be transferred to a different family.
Bus & Shuttle
Shuttle service is available if confirmed in advance. Train and bus station in Orillia or bus station in Beaverton. $30 one-way (to Orillia) or $15 one-way (to Beaverton) charge will be applied to the registration.
Visitors and guests are responsible for their own insurance coverage. No liability is assumed by Fair Havens or its staff.
Fair Havens is a family focused Bible Conference and Retreat Centre. We maintain a smoke-free, no alcohol, no non-medicinal drugs and no pets policy.
Due to our focus on family values and the fact that we cater to families from a wide range of cultural backgrounds, we encourage modesty in all attire and require that only non-revealing bathing suits are worn by teens/adults (13 and up) while on Fair Havens property.
Pet boarding is available at Gloryland Acres, www.glorylandlabradors.com