A variety of activities are available for your group depending upon the time of year. (Note: Watercraft and golf activities are available from May Long Weekend to Thanksgiving. Winter activities are weather dependent). Please ask our Retreat/Group Sales Team for what is available during your stay. Some activities require an additional fee.
Fair Havens also operates a Christian bookstore onsite, called The Word Shoppe. It is a great resource for books, Bibles, Christian music, and souvenirs. Please ask the Retreat/Group Sales Team about having The Word Shoppe open and available during your event.
Seasonal Recreational Activities and Amenities Include:
- Beachfront activities (no lifeguard on duty)
- Watercraft (Canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding)
- Fishing (license required; fishing rods not provided)
- Lawn Bowling
- Campfires (additional fee per group; arrange prior to retreat)
- 9 Hole Golf Course (additional fee per person; clubs and carts not provided)
- Mini Putt
- Ice skating (skates and helmets not provided)
- Cross-Country skiing ($20/person)
- Snow Shoeing ($20/person)
- Snow Skidding ($20/person)
- Archery ($20/person)
- Rock Climbing ($20/person)
All areas of watercraft, skills, and winter activities (except for skating) are weather and staff dependent and need a pre-booked time a minimum of a month before you arrive.
Other Recreational Activities/Amenities Include:
- Broom Ball/Road Hockey
- Indoor rec and table games (pool tables, table tennis)
- Board games
- Children’s Playground
- Self-guided hiking trails